- eMDS Products
- We strive for excellence. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Lytec® MD combines the proven practice management features of Lytec with a comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) system, delivering all of the functionality today’s independent practices need. With streamlined scheduling and billing functionality along with advanced clinical capabilities, Lytec MD gives your practice the tools needed to manage the complexity of today’s healthcare environment.
All-New Automated Patient Intake
- Lytec® 2015 will help you spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on your patients. Lytec's new Patient Intake Mobile application for iPad® and Android™ automates the entire information-gathering process - giving you the ability to save valuable time and money. Simply hand your patients the mobile device, and through the Lytec Mobile application they can enter their new information and edit already-existing information in Lytec. The patient's information will flow directly into Lytec for you to validate and apply to their account.
- Lytec's Patient Intake Mobile application can significantly reduce the amount of time spent copying patient information from intake forms into your software. With your front office staff focusing on more productive tasks, you have the ability to save thousands of dollars by increasing efficiency.
- Bright Note Technology™ design updates the entire chart from a single point of entry, reducing manual entry.
- Documentation tools adapt to provider’s preference: templates, speech recognition, digital pen, dictation and Web-based patient data entry.
- Electronic prescribing (via Surescripts®) speeds workflow and improves patient safety.
Scheduling and Billing
- Lytec Mobile, a mobile application for the iPhone® or iPad®, lets you view your schedule and transmit charges using a phone or tablet.
- Customizable rules-based grids allow your practice to easily address different carrier filing requirements.
- Multiple ways to view the schedule helps expedite the scheduling of patient appointments.
- Streamlined data import and export capability and integration with Microsoft® Excel helps you analyze practice metrics.
- Ability to access updates online ensures.
- The HL7 interface helps facilitate the exchange of health information.
Provider Dashboard and Reporting
- Searchable patient data is automatically generated to help quickly produce meaningful clinical care reporting.
- View all critical information—including messages, incoming results and detailed performance levels of —all in one place.
- Reporting capabilities designed to encourage the adoption of EHRs, including pay-for-performance and ePrescribing.